Guy Wagner, Managing Director
An economics graduate from the Université Libre de Bruxelles, Guy joined Banque de Luxembourg in 1986 where he was head of the Financial Analysis and Asset Management departments. He was appointed Managing Director of BLI – Banque de Luxembourg Investments in 2005.
Investment funds managed:
- Investment strategy 2020
- Now might not be the best time to start a career in asset management
- Investment strategy 2019
- As good as gold?
- The return of the volatility on the financial markets
- Investment strategy 2018
- Have quality companies become too expensive?
- Impact of US elections on the financial markets
- Brief comment on the Brexit
- Earnings growth? What earnings growth?