Jean-Philippe Donge, Head of Fixed Income
In 2001, after an initial series of experiences at financial institutions including BNY Mellon and Brown Brothers Harriman, Jean-Philippe Donge joined BLI – Banque de Luxembourg Investments as a corporate bond financial analyst.
Winner of a number of awards for his fund management, Jean-Philippe is currently in charge of bond market management and research. Emerging markets account for a significant proportion of the management methodology. His many years of experience, from sovereign debt to impact investing, have given Jean-Philippe an in-depth knowledge of the different categories of assets associated with these markets. This expertise is backed by a dedicated research team and the generation of convictions to feed into the construction of bond portfolios. In addition to microfinance and impact investing in general, the team and the methodology established by Jean-Philippe are also designed to provide an optimum response to sustainable development objectives.
Jean-Philippe has an Engineering degree from the Université Catholique de Louvain.
Investment funds managed:
- BL Bond Euro
- BL Bond Dollar
- BL Global Bond Opportunities
- BL Bond Emerging Markets Dollar
- BL Bond Emerging Markets Euro
- Bond Portfolio Management in a low yield environment
- Trump in Washington, what does this mean for emerging markets?
- What are the opportunities in fixed income management?
- Corporate debt: Glencore, VW, Petrobras…
- Oil and its repercussions
- Brazil and the Philippines: contrasting situation within emerging markets
- Du peso oro aux maquiladoras