Please contact us for further information about our services. Our specialists will respond to you directly. For further information about the distribution of our funds, please contact our sales team.
Read our market analyses and news in our recent press releases.
BLI in the media
Our market analyses are regularly published in international media. Access a selection of articles and interviews with Guy Wagner and our fund managers.
- InvestmentEurope (23.04.2019): Thierry Feltgen of BLI joins speaker lineup for ESG Summit
- Citywire Selector (08.02.2019): Recession risk isn't rising despite slowing growth, warns CIO
- Financial Investigator (14.01.2019): Banque de Luxembourg Investments strengthens its multi-management team
- Investment Europe (14.01.2019): BLI strengthens multi-management team
- Citywire Selector (14.01.2019): Candriam multi-management chief exits for Lux rival
- Investment Europe (08.01.2019): Increasing signs of a synchronised global slowdown
- Nordsip (05.12.2018): Investing in Family-Owned Businesses Provides ESG Edge
- Citywire Selector (23.10.2018): ESG biases can catch investors out, warns multi-management head
- Funds Europe (12.09.2018): What would fund firms like you wish to see in order for cross-border distribution to be enhanced?
- Citywire Selector (27.08.2018): Strength in numbers: inside BLI's fund selection team
- Citywire Selector (12.07.2018): Only trust stress-tested passives, says fund selection head
- Investment Europe (05.07.2018): United States resume the role of engine of the global economy
- Cityyire Selector (15.06.2018): Fund selection chief: why we’re not keen on thematics
- Citywire Selector (07.06.2018): BLI’s Kremer: why we’ve cut FI exposure in favour of alts
- Citywire Selector (05.06.2018): Fund of funds PM: The fine art of protecting your money
- Investment Europe (09.05.2018): Despite a slight setback, world economic growth remains solid
- Investment Europe (18.04.2018): Banque de Luxembourg Investments signs UN PRI
- Investment Europe (18.01.2018): BLI appoints new head of distribution
- Investment Europe (10.01.2018): Environment remains favourable for equity markets, but volatility risks to increase