Language And Country
Every quarter, our fund managers analyse trends in the global economy and financial markets. Read their views on the second quarter of 2022.
- A significant slowdown in the global economy is on the horizon.
- Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is exacerbating the inflationary pressures that were already widespread before the outbreak of the conflict.
- The Federal Reserve now considers the fight against inflation to be its top priority.
- The environment for the financial markets has deteriorated.
- In a more inflationary environment, equities are better placed than bonds to protect investors’ purchasing power.
- Asian markets appear to be attractively valued.