Please contact us for further information about our services. Our specialists will respond to you directly. For further information about the distribution of our funds, please contact our sales team.
Every quarter, our fund managers analyse trends in the global economy and financial markets. Read their views on the second quarter of 2020.
- In 2020, the global economy will see its deepest recession in the post-war period.
- The explosion in public debt rules out any monetary tightening, however small.
- Central banks are destroying the foundations of the market economy, thereby jeopardising the advances in prosperity achieved in recent decades.
- The scale of the equity market rebound is astonishing given the economic damage.
- Companies able to deliver sustained growth are the main beneficiaries of a low interest rate environment.
- The decline in real interest rates will continue to support the gold price.
Due to health risks, this edition of ‘Perspectives’ will not be available in paper format.