Language And Country
Every quarter, our fund managers analyse trends in the global economy and financial markets. Read their views on the third quarter of 2021.
- The improvement in the global economic situation is accelerating as services activities gradually recover.
- The key question of whether the current inflationary pressures are transitory or permanent is difficult to answer.
- For the first time since the start of the pandemic, the US Federal Reserve has indicated that it has started talking about moderating its ultra-accommodative monetary policy.
- The issue of inflation is of paramount importance for the financial markets.
- Equity markets seem to be well ahead of economic reality.
- Gold companies continue to display very strong fundamentals.